Today is Just Another Lazy Day

by Maddy on February 15, 2011

in Music,Today: CG,Winter

Kleber and I are still recuperating from too much wine and takeout from our “stay-at-home” Valentine’s Day night…

What are you up to today?

Please join us “Today” – wherever you are in the world – and link up with Communal Global!

Sandy a la Mode February 15, 2011 at 1:35 am

this is a totally awesome pic girl!! sometimes staying at home is the BEST!!

Buckeroomama February 15, 2011 at 1:58 am

I love your blue bowl! You make dirty dishes look glam. :)

Just chillin’ (literally!) today with Zoe, who has a mild case of chicken pox (!). Poor thing! Good thing she got the vaccination before…
Buckeroomama recently posted..I Heart Faces Red

Emily February 15, 2011 at 5:52 am

We did the exact same thing for our Valentine’s day and it was lovely. Glad you enjoyed your day. Love! ~Emily
Emily recently posted..Be my Valentine

likeitsgolden February 15, 2011 at 6:35 am

Well enjoy. O and I are going to have to make our date night up. We tried to go to a restaurant (that ended up being a little more fancy than we anticipated) and had to leave (well they very nicely suggested that if we couldn’t get Z to quiet down it wouldn’t be so good for the other patrons which we totally understood and left right away)

dana February 15, 2011 at 7:07 am

Lazy days with your loved one can be the bestest :)
dana recently posted..For My Valentine

Amy February 15, 2011 at 7:49 am

Stay at home Valentine’s are the best ever. Pretty sure.

As for me, well I decided I was only going to do things I love yesterday–so today I must pay … :)

Angelia Sims Hardy February 15, 2011 at 7:54 am

Gorgeous photo! Love the coloring. Jason made a nice spaghetti dinner. We lit candles and everything. Awh. The Teen laughed, but that’s okay. He is setting the bar high for her future dude. Ha.
Angelia Sims Hardy recently posted..Delightful Day

Sarah - Dodeline Design February 15, 2011 at 8:31 am

Somehow you made the dishes beautiful. I’m glad you had a great V-Day :-)

..and I think we have the same blue bowls lol
Sarah – Dodeline Design recently posted..It’s V-Day- Let’s Talk Romance!

Camila F. February 15, 2011 at 8:56 am

Take-out + wine = perfect combination!
Camila F. recently posted..Clothespin

Keeley February 15, 2011 at 9:01 am

Wow, you even made dirty dishes look good! Love the colors.

We barbecued on Sunday to celebrate Valentines Day. Last night we turned the leftover grilled sausage into a pasta dish and today we’re at work. Hooray.
Keeley recently posted..Cherry Cobbler

Cafe Fashionista February 15, 2011 at 9:18 am

Oh, I so want a quiet day at home – especially since I’m still sick! Nevertheless, today is destined to be a whirlwind of Accounting Homework, registering for next semester’s classes, and about a billion other tasks!

I hope that you had a sweet Valentine’s Day, Maddy!! :)
Cafe Fashionista recently posted..Happy- Happy Valentines Day!

Couture Carrie February 15, 2011 at 9:42 am

Sounds like you had a wonderful V Day!

Cafe Fashionista February 15, 2011 at 9:52 am

BTW…thank you for your sweet comments about Cafe Fashionista’s new look – totally made my day!! :)
Cafe Fashionista recently posted..Happy- Happy Valentines Day!

Kristin February 15, 2011 at 10:12 am

That’s too funny! I’m getting ready to head back to Tampa in a bit. Wahhhhhhh. Next time we’ll have to meet up!
Kristin recently posted..Our Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show Experience

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words February 15, 2011 at 10:16 am

Sounds like a wonderful reason to be lazy! :) LOVE that blue bowl.
Dina @ 4 Lettre Words recently posted..A little love

WendyB February 15, 2011 at 11:18 am

I’m still recovering from a work-filled weekend!
WendyB recently posted..Crossing My Fingers for Eminem- Lady Gaga at Grammys

Anaiz February 15, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Your day sounds very much like mine, except I have a course on the US Constitution (it’s as fun as it sounds, really)

pop champagne February 15, 2011 at 2:41 pm

lol hope you didn’t have a hangover from wine this morning!! :)
pop champagne recently posted..Mila Kunis Looks Great On W Magazine

Nora February 15, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Wine + takeout sounds divine.
I spent the night baking & video chatting with the boyfriend. Good all in all, that’s for sure :)
Nora recently posted..Plunge!

katrina February 15, 2011 at 8:55 pm

hey hey hey, sounds like you guys had a perfect evening together — cozy and indoors… what more could a lovely couple ask for?
katrina recently posted..Happy Birthday Nail Polish

Marla February 15, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Lovely shot. Why do your dirty dishes look so much prettier than mine?
Marla recently posted..Unplug

Mindy February 15, 2011 at 9:17 pm

lovely shot! only you can make dirty dishes look hip and vintage :)
We stayed in, too, and cracked open a bottle of expensive wine – per my new years resolution. lesson learned is that expensive doesnt necessarily mean it tastes better….

Life with Kaishon February 15, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Seriously! Who can make dishes look so good? It made me want to go and clean our dishes. Just for a millisecond though! ; )
Life with Kaishon recently posted..she taught me that kindness comes first

Serline February 15, 2011 at 10:23 pm

Have to agree that blue bowl is the “centerpiece” of your lovely dish pile ;-P
Serline recently posted..Snowy and Ringo

leia February 16, 2011 at 7:23 am

Hope you’ve now recovered from the fun of Valentine’s! :)
leia recently posted..Asymmetric

Ashley Sisk February 16, 2011 at 7:27 pm

How did you make even dirty dishes look that amazing. You’re a genius.

Dita February 16, 2011 at 9:14 pm

This is such an AWESOME picture!!
Wondering if you’ve recovered from your LOVE HANGOVER yet?!

xoxoxoxox
I love you RIGHT back…..TONS and TONS!
Dita