I’m Jumping for Joy…

by Maddy on February 21, 2011

in Family,Mad♥Mondays,Photography,Winter

Well, it’s really my younger sister Charlotte doing the jumping for a little “just for fun” photo shoot we did last week.  She is such a sweetheart, braving the snow in her cute outfit just for me! Now maybe I’m biased, but I think she’d make a fantastic blogger because she’s got a great sense of style, she’s a savvy bargain shopper and baking/DIY extraordinaire…the girl has it all! I haven’t been able to convince her just yet, but I’ll keep chipping away until she caves. I’m the big sis…I always know best ;o) In the meantime, please stop by the Mad Hearts blog to check out the rest of the fun photos I took of her that day.

Is there anyone in “real” life that you’ve been trying to bring to the dark blog side?

*Don’t forget the Project Me Linky Party is this Wednesday! Can’t wait to hear how you’ve been taking care of “me” ! If you would like to participate, you can grab the button for the linky party here.

Sandy a la Mode February 21, 2011 at 12:07 am

she is adorable!! i love the floral skirt/dress peeking out of her white coat!!

Maegan February 21, 2011 at 12:25 am

Your sister is adorable! I hope she blogs soon, sounds like she’s got all the ingredients!

Hope you had a great weekend,
Maegan :)

Buckeroomama February 21, 2011 at 4:32 am

What a fun and beautiful capture, Maddy! =)
Buckeroomama recently posted..Joy of Love Days 13 – 17

Lee Oliveira February 21, 2011 at 5:48 am

She is very cute.. love her smile Maddy..
Great composition.
lee x
Lee Oliveira recently posted..Outside Milk Studios… W 15th St

Sabine February 21, 2011 at 6:08 am

That’s such a great picture, Maddy, and your sister is adorable. She sure should join our blogging community! I hear you’ve got a loooooong weekend – slightly envious, but hey, enjoy!
Sabine recently posted..Girls at Work

Serline February 21, 2011 at 6:12 am

Great salute to life… you can always save a blog site for her and then email every other day to pester her ;-P
Serline recently posted..I Heart Faces Phone Photo Challenge

Sarah - Dodeline Design February 21, 2011 at 7:59 am

What a totally cute picture! Most of my family members don’t at all understand blogging. Oh well ;-)
Sarah – Dodeline Design recently posted..The week’s end…

Amy February 21, 2011 at 8:06 am

Cuter than ever! I have been trying to get my mom to READ blogs. There are a couple that she would love … including the Pioneer Woman. My mom LOVES horses. Just have a peek at the pictures, I say. So I get her sat down, type in the site, scroll down … and there’s this grotesque, bloody carcass of a horse. Needless to say, she didn’t really take to the idea … sigh.

Ashley Sisk February 21, 2011 at 9:36 am

How long do you have off? Love the shot!!

Marlene February 21, 2011 at 11:00 am

Great Shot!! I love her fun spirit and lhow she is just playing with you and the camera! She is an excellent model.

Enjoy your day off. I am enjoying the day, too. It’s my birthday.
Marlene recently posted..My First Wedding Shoot

Cafe Fashionista February 21, 2011 at 11:09 am

I am so obsessed with this picture, it’s not even funny. Too cute! :)
Cafe Fashionista recently posted..Play It Again- Sam

Camila F. February 21, 2011 at 11:16 am

Adorable pics! I love her blue nail polish!

Charlotte, come to the blog side of life, you’ll love it! ♥
Camila F. recently posted..Casinhas de papelão

Elle Sees February 21, 2011 at 11:39 am

i’m off too! *high five*
Elle Sees recently posted..Monthly Inspiration Board- February

katrina February 21, 2011 at 12:07 pm

i thought you were in the pic! you and your sisters look soooooooooo much like. :D
katrina recently posted..Much Love Monday

Dita February 21, 2011 at 2:11 pm

I just LOVE these pictures you took of Charlotte. She is one looker that’s for sure…….gets those awesome looks from her big sister, for sure!

I think she’d make an AMAZING blogger….she’s got it all….and that baking thing she’s got goin’ on…well, that is just the “icing” on the cake!

So glad you are vegging out today doing exactly what you’d love to do on a Monday with NO WORK in sight!

xoxoxox
Dita
Dita recently posted..Happy Valentines Day

Lisa February 21, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Yes, she is adorable! I love the fun floral peeking under the coat. Very sweet picture!
Have a wonderful day off!

Couture Carrie February 21, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Amazing pic, darling!

Punctuation Mark February 21, 2011 at 4:37 pm

what a happy picture!!! i’ve been trying to convince my mentor to do it but she is hesitant… i’ll keep on trying!!! have a nice day off!!!
Punctuation Mark recently posted..Seeing Red

Christina Lee February 21, 2011 at 4:42 pm

OMG, not only do I LURVE this pic so much, I love your new pic in the corner! What pretty gals!!
Christina Lee recently posted..Journals- a Private Journey

Kristin February 21, 2011 at 5:44 pm

I’ve been trying to get my lil’ sis in on the blogging game too! She’s an awesome DIYer! Three cheers for a day off…xoxo
Kristin recently posted..Champagne Saturday- On The Road Again

Liz February 21, 2011 at 8:28 pm

CUTE photo! I just had a girl from school tell me she saw and liked my blog and she has wicked cute style and i told her she should start one! But then she’d steal my spotlight, haha just kidding!!
Liz recently posted..winner winner

Anaiz February 21, 2011 at 9:03 pm

That’s a great shot, she sounds like she would make an awesome blogger!
Anaiz recently posted..Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Life with Kaishon February 21, 2011 at 10:59 pm

I just love the pictures you took of her Maddy!
I tell people how wonderful blogging is all the time and they just stare blankly at me : )
Life with Kaishon recently posted..a cell phone camera picture contest! say what

Angelia Hardy February 22, 2011 at 11:03 am

She is adorable!

I want my daughter to blog. She is a great writer, especially considering, she is not a reader.
Angelia Hardy recently posted..Winter Garden Wonder

Zee February 22, 2011 at 11:44 am

You are right, she is super stylish. I’m totally digging her outfit. I’m feeling the joy too because I also have the day off of work!
Zee recently posted..Love At First Sight Winners!

WendyB February 22, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Beautiful picture of a beautiful girl!
WendyB recently posted..Pondering the Patrick Kelly Leopard Dress- Again

Graziella February 22, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Hi! Your sister is adorable and the photos you took of her are lovely! That’s a cute beanie she’s wearing also.
Graziella recently posted..What makes me smile…

Nadette February 23, 2011 at 2:54 pm

What a great photo, she makes me want to find something exciting enough to jump up and down for.
Nadette recently posted..Meatless Monday- The City Girl Sandwich