Under The Big Top!

by Maddy on February 8, 2011

in Birthday,Family,Parties,Today: CG

Over the weekend, we celebrated my niece’s 1st birthday party.  My in-laws outdid themselves once again with another fabulous event.  This time it was a circus theme party with clowns, popcorn and cotton candy machines, hot dog stand and another beautiful birthday cake creation made by my super talented brother-in-law and sister-in-law. There wasn’t a person (young or old!) that didn’t have a great time!  I always joke that I feel bad for my future kids because their birthday parties will probably pale in comparison, but in exchange they’ll have their very own blogging mamarazzi to capture and document every milestone and embarrasing moment growing up. Sounds like a good trade off, don’t you think?? Here are some of the photos I took from the party and if you want to see the invitation I designed for the event, you can check it out here!

Please join us “Today” – wherever you are in the world – and link up with Communal Global!

Dana February 8, 2011 at 1:48 am

Wow. This is pretty amazing. It looks like a dream come true for any child.
And. . . what a beautiful baby little Miss Isabella is!
D
Dana recently posted..corsa di cucina – round 2

Buckeroomama February 8, 2011 at 7:09 am

J was just looking at all these pictures and asked, “Mommy, can we go to that place?” Wow, you guys do know how to throw a party! =) And that must have been a GIGANTIC parachute, wow!

Happy birthday, Isabella! =)
Buckeroomama recently posted..Playing Catch-Up The Joy of Love Days 1–6

Mindy February 8, 2011 at 7:24 am

that looks like an amazing party, and that cake is pretty darn impressive! what a way to start off a year!!! nice pics, Maddy!

Amy February 8, 2011 at 7:41 am

GASP! What a grand celebration! Looks like it was good times had by all … I’m a little jealous I couldn’t be in on it … :)

Priscilla February 8, 2011 at 8:28 am

LOL…you have no idea what your future kids are in for ; ) You guys have us all waiting patiently, and when the day comes, the return of you being such a wonderful Sister and Titi to all of us will pay off…we are so thankful and grateful to have you in our family. And can’t go without saying, thanks for all your help too at the party. You always outdo yourself with this wonderful talent of capturing these beautiful memories. Luv ya….xoxo

Angelia Sims Hardy February 8, 2011 at 8:39 am

Wow! That looks amazing. What fun! One year parties are the best. She is gorgeous and they are lucky to have such a talented photographer. :-)
Angelia Sims Hardy recently posted..Instead of……What a Crappy Day Post

Dita February 8, 2011 at 8:42 am

WOWZA………what an incredible party! That cake is something and the face painting, the popcorn favors……yep, they completely outdid themselves once again……but having YOU to document it all is the best gift of all! What a team you all make!
Dita recently posted..Smile

Cafe Fashionista February 8, 2011 at 9:14 am

Ohmigosh I SO love these pictures – what a fun way to celebrate. Happy, Happy Belated Birthday to Isabella!! :)
Cafe Fashionista recently posted..Play It Again- Sam

very married February 8, 2011 at 9:21 am

look at those little boots! this girl is such a cutie!
very married recently posted..The Super Mess Ups

Christina Lee February 8, 2011 at 2:22 pm

OMG CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to pick her up and squeeze her!!!
Christina Lee recently posted..Tell The Truth Tuesday- Social Media Edition

The Guilty Hyena February 8, 2011 at 2:47 pm

Merry be the Circus that stopped at Isabella’s door!! :)
The Guilty Hyena recently posted..Alphabet eyelashes

Sabine February 8, 2011 at 3:33 pm

You go, mamarazzi – your pictures are amazing. Happy late birthday, cutie-pie!
Sabine recently posted..Trials &amp Errors

Patti February 8, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Such fun! Love all the photos, especially the face painting one. I can almost hear the roar.
Patti recently posted..Angels

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words February 8, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Goodness…I still LOVE purple. So, so sweet. Really hope she had a ball!

pop champagne February 8, 2011 at 5:28 pm

these pictures are awesome, haha I totally remember that giant rainbow looking tent thingy that I used to play in kindergarten, it was so much fun. ahh if only I can be that entertained that easily again :D
pop champagne recently posted..Audrina Patridge Looking Great As Always

Audrey Allure February 8, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Great pictures! She’s adorable!
Audrey Allure recently posted..Inspirational Tuesdays 53

JWS3 February 8, 2011 at 6:31 pm
Caio February 8, 2011 at 10:33 pm

I loved the pictures, beautiful inspirations. Congratulations on your blog, luck always.
Caio recently posted..Tratamento de Imagem – Action

Life with Kaishon February 8, 2011 at 10:52 pm

This party looks unbelievable! WOW. I want to be their kid too : ) I am glad you had such a fun time. I LOVE all of the activities and the theme. SO much fun!
Life with Kaishon recently posted..‘What is a home without children Quiet’ Henny Youngman

likeitsgolden February 8, 2011 at 11:29 pm

I think John and Kate plus 8 did a carnival theme party and I thought it was a great gender neutral idea for a party. This party looks like it was a lot of fun. My son didn’t have his first big birthday party until he was 6. At 1 the party is more for the family but thats great too! – To have a celebration for the child that everyone gets to enjoy.
likeitsgolden recently posted..Girls you know you betta watch out

Marla February 8, 2011 at 11:40 pm

I think your inlaws need to plan my next birthday party. Awesome. Totally awesome.
Marla recently posted..A list of sorts

WendyB February 9, 2011 at 9:34 am

Damn, that’s some party! Your niece is adorable.
WendyB recently posted..Jewel of the Month- Emoticon Heart Ring

Marlene February 9, 2011 at 10:04 am

What a great party that was!!! Awesomeness. She is just the most beautiful little girl!
Marlene recently posted..Crazy Busy Week

Nadette February 9, 2011 at 4:06 pm

All I can say is WOW, what an amazing birthday party. Not even my bday celebrations as a “grown-up” come close to this level of awesome! Isabella is one lucky baby girl, and she is TOO precious in her beanie! I think that having a mommirazzi is agreat trade off, parties are fun, but photos last forever :)
Nadette recently posted..Soap Box Wednesday- The Meatless Monday Movement

Paige February 10, 2011 at 10:31 pm

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos.
Paige recently posted..girls and lipstick