Friday Faves

by Maddy on March 4, 2011

in Fave Five

March Faves

Can’t believe February has come and gone and it’s time for my monthly fave list again! Here are a few of things that I’m currently obsessed with.  You can click on any item above to find out more information on each!

• The Office:  Ok…so maybe I’m a tad bit late to the “office party”, but I’m so glad I finally joined in! We’ve been catching the reruns on Fox and all I can think about is why didn’t I discover this series sooner?? Hysterical!
  • Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade:  I’m a bit obsessed with “beverages” and the latest one is courtesy of Starbucks. I may have to give up my coffee drinks for  a while in favor of this lemonade.
  • Shake It Photo App:  I’ve already downloaded a number of camera apps on my new iTouch, but so far, this is my favorite.  Just click, shake and finished!
  • Much Love, Illy Headbands: I was the lucky giveaway recipient of three of these handmade headbands and I was impressed by the beautiful craftsmanship and lovely selection! Perfect for the ultimate girly-girl.
  • Cidade de Homens (City of Men): A Brazilian mini series about two friends growing up in the slums of Rio de Janeiro and how they managed to make it through thanks to their friendship and humorous outlook on life. A must-see!

What are some of your current favorite things?

Tiera March 4, 2011 at 12:44 am

I love, love, love The Office! Have you seen the original UK version? You must!

Serline March 4, 2011 at 4:49 am

Not familiar with the rest, but two thumbs up for The Office! For me, Thursdays means 30 Rock and The Office. ‘Nuff said ;-P Have a blessed weekend!
Serline recently posted..Little Miss Sunshine

lou March 4, 2011 at 5:39 am

aahh the office. i must admit i don’t know the english version but we have a show in germany that is based on the office and i LOVE it. hysterical is the best word, yes. and i love WEEDS as well. at least season 1 -3. i’m just watching the 4th season and it’s not really getting better but still it’s funny. it’s a hassle to get the dvds from the states but somehow i always manage.
what i currently adore is my new sewing project. i got me a japanese (!!!) sewing book where i can’t read ANYTHING but i’m stubborn enough to want to sew that one dress in there. and i will. i can’t wait for my fabric to arrive (from new jersey) and then i’ll be all into it. that’s my march project :-)
lou recently posted..paper creating

Lee Oliveira March 4, 2011 at 6:46 am

I lost the count of how many Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade i had when I was in NYC..
it taste so much better over there
Lee x

Life with Kaishon March 4, 2011 at 7:03 am

Your favorite things all made me smile! Would love to see that movie about the friends. Never had the lemonade but I am sure I would love it! Do you believe I went to school right outside of Scranton and do not watch the Office? It’s crazy, right? I want to see it. I keep meaning too!
Life with Kaishon recently posted..a cell phone camera picture contest! say what

Couture Carrie March 4, 2011 at 7:31 am

Fabulous collage!
Love the office!

Amy March 4, 2011 at 7:35 am

Oh, Maddy … I do love the way you put things together!

As for the things I’m loving … caramel macchiatos … Castle {I’m a little late on that one too … been catching up via Netflix} … cocoa roast almonds … and the songs of Mindy Glendhill.

Sarah - Dodeline Design March 4, 2011 at 7:43 am

Oh my gosh, the Office is absolutely my favorite show. I could watch it over and over again lol. :-)
Sarah – Dodeline Design recently posted..reverb11 March Creative Prompt

Buckeroomama March 4, 2011 at 7:58 am

o Honey Green Tea with Bubbles (this has been on my list for the longest time!)
o Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar sausages
o Kettle-cooked potato chips

Eek. They’re all food!
Buckeroomama recently posted..In the Eyes of a Child

very married March 4, 2011 at 9:41 am

seriously! the office totally rocks!
very married recently posted..Cute Shower Gift

Cafe Fashionista March 4, 2011 at 9:50 am

I have never tasted Starbucks’ Passion Tea Lemonade, but it actually sounds scrummy – I may need to give it a whirl.

Right now I’m loving James Herriot – I just adore his writing!! :)

likeitsgolden March 4, 2011 at 10:11 am

I just recently started watching repeats of how i met your mother and its a pretty good show, im loving these white chocolate pecan brownie cookies that i recently discovered, and i love that its the weekend!!!
likeitsgolden recently posted..Chicken strips and Waffles

Caio Rodrigues . March 4, 2011 at 10:11 am

I loved the pictures, beautiful inspirations. Congratulations on your blog, luck always.

Audrey Allure March 4, 2011 at 11:08 am

I love the Office; those bobble heads are cute!
Audrey Allure recently posted..Annie Leibovitz Disney

leia March 4, 2011 at 11:55 am

I can’t believe you’ve only just discovered The Office! It’s hilarious… and cringe-worthy!

Camila F. March 4, 2011 at 12:31 pm

I have Dwight Schrute’s bobblehead! It’s so cool and also my favorite!
I’m longing for that Passion Tea Lemonade. It looks soooo good!

WendyB March 4, 2011 at 12:33 pm

That lemonade would be good right about now….
WendyB recently posted..Random Nostalgia for Fake Lesbian Teens From Russia

The Guilty Hyena March 4, 2011 at 1:00 pm

City of Men sounds goood! Hats are my favorite thing for the moment, the old classic vintage kind, and buying pillow cushion covers with gorgeous prints and more matcha green tea.
The Guilty Hyena recently posted..God Save The Queen

Nora March 4, 2011 at 3:06 pm

the office bobble heads are awesome! i’ve not seen those before.
Some of my favorites?

* I’m on a huge tootsie pop kick. no idea why.
* Adele, mostly cause I just found her and everyone loves her and now I do too.
* Going through my closet and finding fun, new things to pair up and wear together. It’s totally working.
Nora recently posted..The ABC’s of Nora

Christina Lee March 4, 2011 at 3:29 pm

The lemonade soundssooo good– I love their chai tea latte!
Christina Lee recently posted..Whats In a Name

Stephanie Faris March 4, 2011 at 5:02 pm

I got my husband into the office…and now Steve Carell is leaving. :-( Not sure how long I’ll watch it after he’s gone.
Stephanie Faris recently posted..Remember Floppy Disks

dana March 5, 2011 at 12:24 pm

I´m stuck on Crests´cinnamon toothpaste. We don´t have that here, but thankfully I bought some in Boise :) Iam also very very much liking cinnamon gum. We don´t have that either, but I have a suplier. here name is Amy :)
dana recently posted..90

Sabine March 5, 2011 at 5:37 pm

February flew by, didn’t it? I never watched the office, neither the british nor the american version, but hear it’s hilarious. My Feb faves? Latest candle discovery: True Grace, especially Maroccan Rose, self-made bread (an alltime favourite), and – naturally – my knitting machine.
Sabine recently posted..Take 10 Challenge 8 – Matalan Tapestry Bowling Bag

kat March 5, 2011 at 5:59 pm

ahahahah! that would be an awesome collection! i love the office! :D looikit dwight he looks so cute haha!
kat recently posted..i dont wanna jinx it but

Mindy March 5, 2011 at 7:50 pm

the office is great….i love the humor and it just never gets old for me.

current favs:
Adele
anything with busted up brick that I can take a picture of
tap resort on my ipod – going strong with 5 islands and i just upgraded the parthenon (this means nothing unless you play the game…but I’m a little obsessed)
BYOB places
New York City

Haute World March 6, 2011 at 8:57 am

I don’t even think we have the Passion Tea Lemonade over here. I feel so deprived now! (bad enough we never get the Pumpkin Lattes either). I used to watch the UK version of The Office, but haven’t in a while. I love those figurines though! Hope you’re having a great weekend :)
Haute World recently posted..Flowers- Macaroons &amp More @ Hermès Paris- France

lauren @ lapetitefashionista March 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm

ah I LOOOVE the office! i started watching a couple of years ago, my dad actually got me hooked on it. so funny! :)
lauren @ lapetitefashionista recently posted..A Touch of Paris in the Midwest

Salma March 7, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Fave things? Hmm…

Listening to my baby breathe and sigh in his sleep.
Hearing hubby yell at the computer in Arabic
Joe Louis double chocolate
I am liking Glee (don’t tell my hubby, lol)
Thrift shopping

Your list is great, except for those figurine things, and I have never seen the Office. I want to watch that doc.
Salma recently posted..March Note- Special Moments with Friends

Nadette March 7, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Right now, my favorite things are pole dancing class, my sister’s waffle maker that I’m “borrowing” and the Oprah Winfrey Network. Omg, Behind the Scenes of Season 25 is my biggest delight, and I gladly choose to stay at home on a friday night to watch it. (is that wrong?) I’ve never been able to get into the office, even though I think it’s funny, but the comedy I’m currently obsessed with is Outsourced. Hi-larious. I think I’ve finally kicked my starbucks habit, and make my coffee at home every morning (regardless of how late I am for work). God bless the french press–as a matter of fact, add that to my favorite things too. I think we’re all starting to channel our inner Oprah. and I luuhv it! *Oprah voice*
Nadette recently posted..Meatless Monday- Broccoli A La Planxa

Anaiz March 8, 2011 at 11:47 am

Mm I love Passion Iced Tea (no lemonade with mine though) and The Office is so great! Dwight is awesome 8)
Anaiz recently posted..Review- Wither by Lauren DeStefano

fashionablecollections March 10, 2011 at 7:28 pm

omg I LOVE starbuck passion tea lemonade!!

fashionablecollections recently posted..Best of the West